We are a leading national provider, supporting adults and children in the community with long term complex health care needs.
Here at Bespoke Health and Social Care, our fundamental belief is that individuals and their families should be empowered to make choices and have control over their care which enables them to live safely at home, promotes their independence and offers them a circle of support to fulfil their unique potential and aspirations.
We are also committed to the continuing development of all our team members, so we can empower them to lead fulfilling careers in care.
Support Workers cover all manners of support for others - from companionship and days out, to personal care and housekeeping. If you're looking for a role that is flexible around your lifestyle, has guaranteed pay and is doing something that genuinely makes a difference, look no further!
The person using our service is a young adult male who requires support with all aspects of daily life, including;
- Personal Care
- Medication management
- Ensuring safe mobilisation at home and in the community
- Accessing the community in the vehicle provided, to maintain leisure interests and attend appointments
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Team Player
- Driver with own car, and 25 or over- for insurance purposes
- Working alternate weekends
- Good sense of humour
• Paid Training
• Paid DBS
• Full / Part time hours available
• Fixed local working location
• Same day Interviews available
• Fast Track Applications
• Flexible contracts (T&C's apply)
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Career development pathway
• 24/7 Operational and clinical support