Working for: Acuity Care Group
Vacancy: Full Time - Hybrid + Some weekend work!
Acuity Care Group is made up of three divisions: Bespoke Health & Social Care, Team Brain Injury Support and Learning Disability & Autism. We are a leading, specialist provider of complex clinical care services to individuals throughout the UK. We support both adults & children with medium to long term needs.
To be successful in the role, you will need to have a genuine passion for delivering high standards of care coordination and be committed to really making a difference to our client’s lives. You will also need to be able to demonstrate tenacity, drive, and self-motivation. Excellent communication and customer service skills are key to this role and ideally you will have some previous experience with deputised/supported Care Managers to manage carers' schedules over a period of more than 6 months.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
Reporting to the Senior Care Coordinator and working as part of a regional team, this is a varied role. You will work collaboratively with clients, their families, CCG’s and clinicians, to ensure that competent support workers are scheduled to deliver excellent care, safely and consistently in our client’s homes.
As a Care Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing the set-up and coordination of services for our new clients as assigned by the Complex Care Managers (CCM’s) and the ongoing rostering for existing clients. Consistently ensuring high standards and efficiency are constantly achieved for a range of clients with varying requirements, in and around the UK.
· Access to Westfield Rewards – an exclusive rewards website, with access to special offers on all your favourite goods and services from over 1,000 leading online and high street retailers, restaurants , travel companies and destinations
· Access to the Blue Light Card discount scheme
· Opportunity to obtain NVQ’s in Health and Social Care
· Fully paid on the job training, with shadowing in place
· Fully paid DBS
· Progression opportunities within the organisation
· Pension enrolment
· Access to Westfield Health Cash Plan