Working for: Bespoke Health and Social Care; LD&A
Vacancy: Full Time/Part time
Pay rate: £13.50 an hour
At LDA, we support adults and young people who have needs attributed to Learning Disability, Autism or Mental Health conditions with associated complex needs. Our goal is to empower them to integrate more within their community whilst maintaining their independence and personal choice.
We are also committed to the continuing development of all our team members, so we can empower them to lead fulfilling careers in care.
If you are resilient, reliable, empathetic and looking for a role that truly makes a difference to someone else’s life then we want to hear from you.
Support Workers cover all manners of support for others – from companionship and days out, to personal care and housekeeping. At LDA, you’ll be working with someone living with a Learning Disability, Autism or Mental Health condition which may also result in a range of complex care needs. You’ll receive fully paid, on the job training so, whether you’re an experienced support worker or completely new to the sector, you’ll have the opportunity to build your skills whilst cultivating a trusted relationship with the person you support.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 8.00am – 8.00pm, Mon to Sun
- Experience with Learning Disability and Autism
- Experience with challenging behaviour
You’ll need to:
· Be compassionate, yet professional
· Be a team player
· Be dedicated and flexible
· Be a driver with access to your own vehicle (preferred but not essential)
· Have healthcare experience
· Be passionate in supporting an individual with their independence
· Flexible hours – work around your lifestyle
· Fixed address – no travelling between client to client
· Access to Westfield Rewards – an exclusive rewards website, with access to special offers on all your favourite goods and services from over 1,000 leading online and high street retailers, restaurants , travel companies and destinations
· Access to the Blue Light Card discount scheme
· Opportunity to obtain NVQ’s in Health and Social Care
· Fully paid on the job training, with shadowing in place
· Fully paid DBS
· Contracts available
· Progression opportunities within the organisation
· Pension enrolment
· Access to Westfield Health Cash Plan
· 24/7 management support
· A great Refer a Friend scheme – receive up to £500 when you refer a friend or family member